Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Weird Kitchen Song (Sara Bareilles - King of Anything parody) by me!

I’ll cook the dinner
In my small and dirty kitchen
While you watch TV
I’ve got things to prepare before I start to cook
Like the pan and spatula don’t forget the oil

I’ve got to wash my hands
Although they are so clean
But I never care
So let me start cooking dinner
Without you wasting my precious time
Go watch the big game

I hate to break it to you, friend
I’m freaking out here
Where is the pepper?

*This is the weird kitchen song
So please help me
‘Cause I’m dying in the kitchen
And this is the weird kitchen song
Oh my!
Forgot to chop the onions

I need coriander
Cumin and galangal
For the veggie soup
But you expect me to
Buy it at the market
And the market is so far
Gotta ride a taxi

I’m also out of gas
Can’t continue cooking
You’re laughing at me
You’re so busy watching news
About the marriage of Prince William
I hate you, my weird friend
You must cook tomorrow

**This is the weird kitchen song
You must help me
To make the yummy veggie soup
And this is the weird kitchen song
Oh my!
Out of gas, gonna buy a jar
For all night, I’ve tried
To figure out how to grate the cheese
Licking the ginger
Waiting for my selfish friend
To buy me the spices

***This is the weird kitchen song
You helpless friend
Don’t you watch the television
‘Cause this is the weird kitchen song
Oh my!
The stuffed turkey is a big mess
(back to *)

Let me take a rest, friend
I am so tired

No comments:

Post a Comment